User guide - USB connection
Operations on Android phone:
Operations on PC:
- Launch WO Mic app
- Go to Settings menu and choose USB as the transport
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- On most devices running Android 3.2 or older, you can find the option in Settings > Applications > Development.
- On Android 4.0 and newer, it's in Settings > Developer options.
- On Android 4.2 and newer, Developer options is hidden by default. To make it available, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number
seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options.
- Click Start to start the service
- Install ADB driver for your phone if you haven't:
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable
- Launch WO Mic Client program
- Select Connection -> Connect. Choose USB as transport and click Ok.
Wait a few seconds and the client should report to be connected. You can select "WO Mic" as recording device to do recording, chatting or any other jobs.